The Agriculture Showcase allows the public to interact with businesses throughout Wisconsin! Most of these businesses have an agricultural aspect in the production of food goods or agricultural products. These businesses cater to all individuals, families
Ag Showcase 2015
Held Saturday, March 7, 2015 the 12th Annual Ag Showcase brought area agriculture to over 2,700 attendees!Photo Gallery #657: Click edit pencil to get the selected gallery name.
2015 Ag Showcase - United Nations of Cheese and Sausage
Another successful Agriculture Showcase is in the books and what a fantastic event is was! We had over 2,700 attendees, 51 vendor booths and seemingly limitless opportunities for fun and exploration! All proceeds go towards the many agriculture education and promotional events of the Fond du Lac Area Agri-Business Council.
Event highlight's from the 2015 event included:
- The tasting area celebrating the area’s finest cheese and sausage producers with the theme “United Nations of Cheese and Sausage.”
- Erica (Pagel) Maedke of Winona Foods presenting the cheese making process.
- “The Cooking Mom” Amy Hanten of Fox 11's “Living with Amy” on stage whipping up fast, easy recipes for the whole family.
- 51 vendor booths from companies promoting agricultural products throughout the Fond du Lac area and Wisconsin.
- Cheese, Sausage, Wine and Beer Tasting All Day
- Kids Activities
- Country Visions Petting Zoo
- Coloring Contest
- AND MUCH MORE!!